owncloud 8

• Have everybody test owncloud 8 with takkb' howto ownCloud 7 install with current plugin ?
    I know it is a beta but i test with an other system and I’m very interested to have it in OMV, too ;)

omv 6.x | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 6.x |
    used plugins: omv-extras | portainer | rsnapshot | antivirus
    used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

• Offizieller Beitrag

I thought owncloud 6 and 7 were beta?? :) I haven't heard anyone on this forum trying 8 out yet.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• perhaps because it is still RC status? ;)

used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von happyreacer ()

• Owncloud 8 is out. Everybody test it?

• i know ;)

• nice thanks... takkb you are wonderful ;)

• tinh_x7,

yesterday I was stuck on this still, I thought editing this file: /etc/php5/fpm/php.ini fixed it but then I realised I was wrong. But today I trully fixed my owncloud issues on omv 2 by installing openmediavault-owncloud plugin, owncloud and owncloud-server. Set up my certificates on the omv webgui. the setup owncloud on omv owncloud plug in. The next thing I did was go on the terminal and did rm -r /var/www/owncloud/config/config.php which was set by omv owncloud plugin then I was finaly able to configure owncloud properly and it ran normally. None of the other guides did it for me including the link you posted unfortunately. But now I got my own homemade dropbox like server which is cool.

apt-cache policy openmediavault
    openmediavault:
    Installed: 2.2.7
    Candidate: 2.2.7
    Version table:
    *** 2.2.7 0
    500 http://packages.openmediavault.org/public/ stoneburner/main armhf Packages
    100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

uname -a: Linux server 3.4.104-bananian #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Apr 6 18:25:40 UTC 2015 armv7l GNU/Linux
    On Banana pie

Code
    rm -r /var/www/owncloud/config/config.php
  • Has the performance improved in any way?
    I have tried owncloud like half a year ago under openmediavault and it's performance was so poor i got rid of it again.
    The idea and the design is good but the technical implementation seemed poorly done.

• @monsen

Yes, it's relatively fast for me. I use it while I'm in my house on the LAN and when I'm outside on my android phone. It works as fast as dropbox for me, I don't know if that helps, but I'm using mysql instead of the default sqlite3 that comes with it. I've only tested so far with 4 users.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!