Upgrade from 0.5.60 failed

• Hello,

My OMV ran the version 0.5.60 (Sardaukar), Kernel Linux 2.6.32-5-amd64.

I followed the tutorial Upgrade from latest OMV 0.5.X to OMV 1.0.

I've uninstalled all plugin before to run upgrade:

At the end of the upgrade, I obtained:

Code
    Errors were encountered while processing:
     postfix
     bsd-mailx
     openmediavault
    E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

and no more Webgui:

Zitat

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

After reboot, I obtained the message "Welcome to nginx!" and I reveived the mail "monit alert -- Does not exist php-fcgi [abc]":

I followed the help Upgrade to 1.0 did not work - "Welcome to Nginx, but I obtained the error "-bash: $'\342\200\213service' : command not found"

Could you help me to resolve this problem?

Thanks,
    Chris

• The last command you copy and pasted from the forum?
    try to type it by yourself

Hello, I typed "service nginx restart" by myself (no copy/paste from forum), and this command ran correctly.
    But the Webgui stays with "Welcome to nginx!"

I retyped all command lines by myself, but the Webgui stays with "Welcome to nginx!"

I've restarted the server, Webgui stays with "Welcome to nginx!" and I reveived the mail "monit alert -- Does not exist php-fcgi [abc]":

Do you have some advices to resolve this problem?
    Thanks a lot,
    Chris

• what doesn apt-get -f install indicates,

Thanks a lot for your help, this command line has brought back the Webgui.
    But I haven't applied some changes, thus I don't know if I did it correctly?

When I ran apt-get -f install, I got the sequence below, and I was not sure about Configuration file « /etc/default/openmediavault » then I've answered no

Do you think that's correct?

I've run apt-get -f install again, I got the sequence below:

Code
    root@abc:/# apt-get -f install
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
      libapache2-mod-fcgid libbind9-60 libdb4.7 libdbi0 libdns69 libevent-1.4-2 libicu44 libisc62 libisccc60 libisccfg62
      libjavascript-minifier-perl liblwres60 libnl1 librpcsecgss3 libssl0.9.8 libxcb-render-util0 python2.6 python2.6-minimal scponly
    Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove them.
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
    root@abc:/#

Debian seems to have been upgraded to Wheezy correctly, but I saw that the commande lsb_release -a don't work anymore!

Code
    root@abc:/# cat /etc/debian_version
    root@NAS:/# lsb_release -a
    -bash: lsb_release: command not found
    root@abc:/#

I've tried to run a Report from "Diagnostics > System information", but I got the error "communication failure"

Do you have some advices?
    Thanks,
    Chris

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ok. Seems to be ok.

Anyway as sanity check there at /etc/apt/sources.list there no references to squeeze. Also in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/*.list check there a no references to sardoukar.

In reference to lsb_release just check that the package is installed with dpkg -l | grep lsb, that's probably the communication failure error

• Ok great! Thanks for your help.

About lsb_release, the dpkg -l gave:

Code
    root@abc:~# dpkg -l | grep lsb
    ii  lsb-base                           4.1+Debian8+deb7u1            all          Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality

I've run a apt-get install lsb-release, and I obtained:

Code
    root@abc:~# dpkg -l | grep lsb
    ii  lsb-base                           4.1+Debian8+deb7u1            all          Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
    ii  lsb-release                        4.1+Debian8+deb7u1            all          Linux Standard Base version reporting utility

lsb_release -a runs correctly:

Code
    root@abc:~# lsb_release -a
    No LSB modules are available.
    Distributor ID: Debian
    Description:    Debian GNU/Linux 7.8 (wheezy)
    Release:        7.8
    Codename:       wheezy

All .list seems good.

/etc/apt/sources.list

/etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault.list

/etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-local.list

Code
    deb file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives /

I continue to get the error "communication failure" when I run a Report from "Diagnostics > System information", but I think this Report tab hasn't worked correctly under Sardoukar.
    I'm going to open a new post about that.

Thanks a lot for your help :)
    Chris

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!