SickRage permissions

• Hi all,

recently wiped my server and installed OMV 1.x. I've installed SickRage via the Sickbeard Plugin (fork option) but when it comes to autoprocess shows i get Access Denied. I added the Sickbeard user to the Privelages and ACL list for my shared folder but now i dont get any sort of error message, just the log saying it was done but no show is moved or renamed.

Any ideas?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Don't use ACL they tend to produce more problems than benefits. Privileges won't act either there (they are used for SMB, FTP and AFP)

First, go to shared folder and reset permissions and ACL for the shared folders in discussion

You probably also need to set-up a proper umask for the downloader program, what is it? torrent, sabnzbd?

• Mines 18 and has been in previous versions and it worked fine. Unless SickRage have changed the way they run or how SickBeard runs as a plugin on here then the only thing that has changed is the OMV version.

Im trying to uninstall Sickbeard and SickRage and starting again

• Neither im currently installing it again so will show you the log. I got an access denied originally but then i just got nothing apart from "Succesfully processed" but nothing was done.

This is what i get:

Code
    Processing folder /media/cc4cfdba-6e48-4a99-a18d-ed7fe482290d/Media/CompleteTorrents/Birds.Of.A.Feather.S11E07.HDTV.x264-TLATV_DOWNLOAD_DIR: /media/cc4cfdba-6e48-4a99-a18d-ed7fe482290d/Media/CompleteTorrentsPostProcessing Path: /media/cc4cfdba-6e48-4a99-a18d-ed7fe482290d/Media/CompleteTorrents/Birds.Of.A.Feather.S11E07.HDTV.x264-TLAPostProcessing Dirs: ['Sample']PostProcessing Files: ['birds.of.a.feather.s11e07.hdtv.x264-tla.r04', 'birds.of.a.feather.s11e07.hdtv.x264-tla.r00', 'birds.of.a.feather.s11e07.hdtv.x264-tla.r01', 'birds.of.a.feather.s11e07.hdtv.x264-tla.r07', 'birds.of.a.feather.s11e07.hdtv.x264-tla.nfo', 'birds.of.a.feather.s11e07.hdtv.x264-tla.r06', 'birds.of.a.feather.s11e07.hdtv.x264-tla.r05', 'birds.of.a.feather.s11e07.hdtv.x264-tla.r02', 'birds.of.a.feather.s11e07.hdtv.x264-tla.r03', 'birds.of.a.feather.s11e07.hdtv.x264-tla.r08', 'birds.of.a.feather.s11e07.hdtv.x264-tla.rar', 'birds.of.a.feather.s11e07.hdtv.x264-tla.sfv']PostProcessing VideoFiles: []PostProcessing RarContent: []PostProcessing VideoInRar: []Processing folder SampleSuccessfully processed
  • OK ive just downloaded the walking dead and this wasnt rar'd up. And this processed fine.

When i tick unrar in SickRage settings it says it isnt installed. Could this be why? The log above is from a download that is Rar'd up.

• Resetting permissions didnt work, im backing up my stuff and gonna wipe the entire array and start again. Im not sure if its OMV but my RAID keeps going to degraded with a new WD red drive which seems to be the culprit. Seriously thinking of moving to server 2012, had no end of trouble lately.

• OK im giving this one last go. Ive backed everything up, wiped my RAID5 array and its currently rebuilding.

I want to make a shared folder for my downloads (torrents and seeding files) and create another shared folder (SMB shared) to copy my completed downloads to which are renamed and moved by SickRAge/CouchPotato etc.

Do i create the shared folders with the default privelages? Do i need to alter any ACLs? Im going to set the unmask to '2' as suggested but im thinking i might try Deluge as my downloader as it looks a nicer interface. Any thoughts?

Cheers

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!