Missing Sickbeard. Problems with Miller/Miller-Testing plugins after upgrade

• So I finally took the time to upgrade from 0.5 to 1.0 today, which went very smoothly overall. However, none of the plugins from the Miller or Miller-Testing repositories reinstalled themselves to the dashboard although the old versions still appeared to be running in the background.

I've manually installed sabnzbd, couchpotato and headphones, however, sickbeard no longer appears to be in the repositories. Was it moved? Removed? No longer supported?

The old 0.5 version is still running, but it would be nice to restore the dashboard interface for it.

• Yes is temporarily removed. It had a bug that crashed engined. So you would have gone without webUI. They are working on a fix

That's not the current version of the plugin but the version on github thats yet to be packaged. As far as I know the current version is working ok.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Yup. Looks like the current version was in testing then, because that was the one I replaced and had to pull right away. Let me look if Aaron placed the old deb on the server...

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Code
    reprepro includedeb kralizec-miller ../openmediavault-sickbeard_1.0.3_all.deb
    ../openmediavault-sickbeard_1.0.3_all.deb: component guessed as 'main'
    Exporting indices...

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!