PHP5-fpm causing high CPU utilization

• (First: I'm a new user and my first post. I *LOVE* what I see. I have fairly deep OpenFiler experience, and I must say, OMV is much more polished in it's administration and I look forward to OMV swaying me away. :thumbup: )

While doing some performance testing, I noted that I was getting a lot of monit alerts, most of them loadavg and a few cpu wait. Watching top, I saw PHP5-fpm the top process, consuming CPU. I soon discovered that was related to having the OMV WebGui open. When I closed the WebGUI, my I/O benchmarking got *significantly* better.

eems that should not be the case, that while sitting in the WebGUI (logged in, but not doing anything) should interfere (so significantly) with storage access.

Seems that I'm all patched up, so not sure what else to do.

(hopefully I'm posting this in the correct forum)

• Offizieller Beitrag

What tab did you leave it on? The System Info tab is constantly updating. What system is it installed on? Even on an armhf box, the system page is only using 3% cpu.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!