[RESOLVED] IE accesses OMV WebGui, but no login dialog

• OMV 1.0
    • [RESOLVED] IE accesses OMV WebGui, but no login dialog

I'm able to login to OMV WebGUI from a number of machines just fine. However, on one machine (IE 10), I get to the blue login page, but I don't have any login dialog. I assumed this might be a java issue, but I've installed Java and still no. I'm able to access other java-based sites. I've looked at compatibility mode, trusted sites settings, etc., but still no login dialog.

How do I get IE 10 browser able to login dialog of the WebGUI?
    • OMV doesn't use java. It does use javascript which is completely different. Did you clear your cache or try a different browser?
      omv 4.1.13 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.13
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!
    • Huh? Dunno why, but you're welcome ;)

Greetings
      David
      "Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
      #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
      Absolutely no Support via PM!

I host parts of the omv-extras.org Repository, the OpenMediaVault Live Demo and the pre-built PXE Images. If you want you can take part and help covering the costs by having a look at my profile page.