[RESOLVED] IE accesses OMV WebGui, but no login dialog

• I'm able to login to OMV WebGUI from a number of machines just fine. However, on one machine (IE 10), I get to the blue login page, but I don't have any login dialog. I assumed this might be a java issue, but I've installed Java and still no. I'm able to access other java-based sites. I've looked at compatibility mode, trusted sites settings, etc., but still no login dialog.

How do I get IE 10 browser able to login dialog of the WebGUI?

• Offizieller Beitrag

OMV doesn't use java. It does use javascript which is completely different. Did you clear your cache or try a different browser?

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hmmm...

I had the URL to my OMV listed in my Intranet Zone with lowest security (everything enabled/allowed) but set to compatibility view (View Intranet Zone in Compatibility View). When I moved it to Trusted Sites zone, with low security, then it worked.

Go figure.

• Hi,
    the same issue - I've just installed omv 1.12 and configured samba only (without any plugin). After server restarting I got to the blue login page, but I don't have any login dialog in Firefox. I've tried Chromium and Midori browsers, but still no login dialog.

• Huh? Dunno why, but you're welcome ;)

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!