Subsonic audio out

• Hi All,

I installed subsonic 5.1 on my omv 1.9(Krazilec).
    I want to control the plugin through web browser and my android phone.
    How can I use the server's audio output to play the music on?
    Are there any configuration to this output on omv?
    In subsonic I can choose jukebox to play the music, but nothing happens.

Thank you!

• Are you talking about getting the OMV box playing music directly to a speaker, right?
    As far as I know, subsonic is a music streamer; so it lets you only play the music stored on an OMV shared folder to another device via a web browser.

Hope it helps!

DISCLAIMER: :!: I'm not a native English speaker, I'm sorry if I don't explain as good as you would want. :!:

My NAS:
    Always the latest OMV Erasmus running on an AMD Sempron 3850 @1.3GHz with 4.9.0 Backports Kernel
    with 120GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO for OpenMediaVault & 2x500GB Primary Data HDD + 1TB Secondary HDD for Backup & 2TB USB 3.0 External HDD for offline backup

Plugin list:
    Flash Memory, Locate, OMV-Extras.org, RSnapshot, Sensors, Syncthing, SMB/CIFS, SSH, USB Backup
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zitat

The Schrödinger's code is that one which is going to work and it's full of bugs at the same time; until you test it, you won't be able to determine it.

• You can do what you want but only from your phone, AFAIK there is no option in the web ui to enable remote control of the host machine.

On your phone, select what you wish to play and switch to cover view, tap the screen and you should see a line of options under the cover, the first option is RC, tap that and the files should now be played by the host machine.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!