phpmyadmin?

• Hello all,

does anybody know if i can install phpmyadmin as frontend for mysql instead of the internal ?

Searched the forum and also the web but cant find anything about that :(

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

With the openmediavault-nginx plugin, you can install phpmyadmin. I wouldn't use the phpmyadmin package in the debian repos though. Is there a reason other than familiarity that you want phpmyadmin?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.11 | compose 7.1.3 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• oh thanks @ryecoaaron i will check asap!

No not really instead of familiarity its also i move from one NAS (a finished one) now to OMV and i want do the switch as easy as possible...

Actually i have MariaDB and phpmyadmin and that i want also on OMV.

Also i must research how do i install mariaDB instead of the normal mysql plugin :/ maybe you have here also a tip?

• Offizieller Beitrag

We are waiting on mariadb until it is in the debian repos (it is in the jessie repo). So, until OMV is based on jessie (no timeframe yet), mariadb will have to be manually installed. mariadb should work with mywebsql though.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.11 | compose 7.1.3 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

Not without adding the mariadb repo - read.

• thanks i see ! installing mariaDB worked if i connect with internal MyWebSQL it shows me Localhost MySQL - mariadb.org binary distribution 10.0.16-MariaDB-1~wheezy-log ...

Only the phpmyadmin thing left :)

i checked nginx now but dont understand how i can use it- i want host a mysql database (especially mariadb) and want to edit/config it with phpmyadmin.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Here is how you install phpmyadmin for mysql. Not sure what changes need to be made for mariadb

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!