Connect OMV to Asustor nas

• I have tried to address this to Asustor, but they said that then they would not sell their own nas servers, but what i miss in my nas system is an app that my Raspberry pi 2 b with OpenMediaVault can connect to like a remote control, but not like VPN connection, because it must use its own internet connection and not mine.

All i can refer to is http://developer.asustor.com/ and hope someone can see the idea in this.. the plan is to have many small "drones" connected to my main nas and Raspberry pi 2 with OMV seems to be a very good drone :) (No noise, No fan, Low power usage, can handle a 100 Mbit local network which is fine enough and its cheap compared to another nas and there i would still end up with the same issue.

• I don't understand what your major goal is. Could you pleas rephrase what you really want to achieve?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Get a Dynamic DNS Service. Install the VPN(AS) Plugin. Set it up. Enjoy having access to your NAS from a remote location.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!