[Resolved]Sonarr and SABnzbd not cooperating, maybe

• I'm still experimenting with our home server, and this is all new territory to me.

I have successfully installed OMV and the following plugins -- none of which complained of any errors:
    Plex server
    Sonarr
    SABnzbd
    Calibre

Basic idea is to serve up TV and Books.

Again all this is testing right now, so I can easily change things once I have it all working.

I have the following storage: 1x4TB (ext4) 2x2TB (ext4)

I setup a public SMB share - 'Videos' on the 4TB drive. I copied my library there, pointed Plex there, and Plex is working.

I setup Sonarr (and SABnzbd) to start getting new episodes and am trying to tackle the following problem:

Sonarr finds and adds the file to SABnzbd and the download is completed. The files is moved to the right directory -- but Sonarr seems to get lost after that:

These errors are in the logs, repeated every minute or so.

I have checked permissions and my settings seem in order -- SABnzbd sets files to 775 and then I have 'Set Permissions' enabled in Sonarr (I changed the Sonarr Set Permissions as it was off, but this hasn't changed anything.)

So, consequently, the Series view in Sonarr lists the the show as not having the downloaded episode, and if you go to episode list it shows the download progress of 100%, but not processed.

Plex shows the episode available and plays it.

I will look at the Sonarr forum for some help, but if you see something that stands out that will help, please let me know.

[Update]
    It appears I overlooked my permissions. I changed the SABnzbd permission setting from 755 to 775 and deleted the most recent file copied to my media library. Sonarr did it's thing, copying the episode and then deleting the file from SABnzbd's completed folder. The Series page was updated showing the new episode counted, and the Episode list showed the download as completed. All appears to be working.

• In Sonarr settings->"Download Clients" (Advanced Settings = 0n)
    There are 2 ways to post process, the first and best method is "Completed Download Handling" it will monitor the download app (SABnzbd in your case) and move it when the download is completed. The second is "Drone Factory", this will scan the folder chosen every x minutes. You must choose one or the other not both.

Your error suggests that you have both and so it copied the file once then failed on the next as the file was already there.

Just seen this, https://forums.sonarr.tv/t/lin…-when-importing-show/2472

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!