Plex Media Server Plugin Web Configuration Issues

• I am a new OVM user, but for the most part have caught on to the basics pretty quick. I have most everything all setup, until PMS. I installed the plex media server plugin, set the database path and all and then enabled the plugin. I noticed that there is a Plex Web Client Tab and button. The button stayed disabled and on the Tab, the screen was just blank.
    If I click on the Plex Plugin link in the navigation pane on the left of OMV, I just get a blank screen. I figure that there was/is supposed to be something here to do all my configuring. So I figured that something was wrong. I could not find any errors in any logs. So I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, no fix. I even when to Plex Pass and upgraded to the lastest version. Still the same thing.

After many frustrations, I found that the server was actually running just fine, but I am assuming the embedded links are not pointing to the right address for Plex? So I stumbled across where I need to go, which incase anyone else has the same issue, is http://yourserveraddress:32400/web

So my real question here is, is there a way to manual fix whatever the issue is here, so I can get to the web config from within OVM?

• Thanks adam. I am sittig here googling my a** off because plex interface is not showing up. The adress you posted works. Finally !

@tekkb It worked like you said. Didnt rly have a clue what to type in Group and Name but gave it names. Miracally the PMS Client tab works now.

Tekkb your rly are the best at explaining things to total noobs like me :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!