[Disregard, lack of sleep] Everything missing in GUI...

• No clue what happened. Been using my server setup with kodi since my fresh install of the new version around Christmas. Noticed Plex wasn't working and the GF said it stopped working recently (fixed that problem already), so logged into GUI and everything is gone, but everything works fine still. Tried update/upgrade/dist-upgrade and several reboots, still the same.

What's going on?

(picture attached)...

~ Attachement removed (contained your btsync secrets) ~

Modpic.gif

Dell Precision T3500
    Processor:
    Intel Core i7 960 @3.2ghz
    Memory:
    26GB RAM
    Kernel: Linux 5.10.0-0.bpo.9-amd64
    Version: 5.6.2-1 (Usul) Debian Buster [From Fresh Install of 5]

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von davidh2k () aus folgendem Grund: Attachement removed (contained your btsync secrets)

• Lol @hakarune didn't expect that one from you :P You logged in with your user, not admin. :whistling:

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Did I really? I'll be an SoB, I must be tired, WTF!? Sorry.... And I didn't even realize the screenshot had the keys... So, umm yeah, I'm going to go to sleep and shoot my dream self lol.

Modpic.gif

Dell Precision T3500
    Processor:
    Intel Core i7 960 @3.2ghz
    Memory:
    26GB RAM
    Kernel: Linux 5.10.0-0.bpo.9-amd64
    Version: 5.6.2-1 (Usul) Debian Buster [From Fresh Install of 5]

• Guess thats solved then...

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!