unexpected shutdown

• since the last 24 hours my system shut down two times and I don't know why. It hapened at 19:03 and I restarted at 19:21. See part of protocol

Don't know, if it's related but also strange is that there are many VDR activities. VDR is installed, but I did not activate it in this install.
    Have to mention that before shutdown, there was no action from my side with the server for at least 3-4 hours.

Edit: I found VDR service was running (saw in services), even it was deactivated and I'd never activated. I did activate it know and deactivate, seems it's now shut off.
    Strange!

• Something may have changed when upgrading from and older version of the VDR plugin I guess. Post output of cat /etc/default/vdr and cat /etc/vdr/setup.conf. If you see somthing like ENABLE_SHUTDOWN=1 change the one to a zero. But if my theory is right the issue should be solved if you just issue omv-mkconf vdr and then service vdr restart.

• After I have done this on Monday and everything was OK

Zitat

Edit: I found VDR service was running (saw in services), even it was deactivated and I'd never activated. I did activate it now and deactivate, seems it's now shut off.Strange!

Anyway here are the outputs

The other output is too long, I don't know how to post that.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!