Strang log Authentication ? Need Help

• What does that mean ?

I need some help

Thank's

OMV - 3.0.99 : C2D E6300 / 6Gb Ram / SSD 40Go sys / 4x3TB + 3x2TB // Only Raid-1.

Windows 10 // Kodi // PLEX

• Thank's for response,

I'm reading the guide.
    It's possible for external user change the password of WebUI. Yesterday I didn't connect to WebUI. Now i have change the password for WebUI and Root for more security.
    And for more security i have restart my "Net Box Operator" for change IP ( i think) and shuntdown OMV at this time.

Can you said me the difference between SSH and VPN ? Or it was complementary ?

Thank's,
    Nico

EDIT :

I see fail2ban, it will be a good alternative ?

OMV - 3.0.99 : C2D E6300 / 6Gb Ram / SSD 40Go sys / 4x3TB + 3x2TB // Only Raid-1.

Windows 10 // Kodi // PLEX

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von NeoNico ()

• difference between SSH and VPN

SSH is an encrypted command line interface connection. OpenVPN connects to the target host and allows you to interact with the remote network, if enabled. It's like you're in the remote network.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!