iSCSI target and partitioned disks

• Hello.

I have Intel RS2BL080 and Adaptec 5805 raid controllers installed, four 4TB hdds attached to Intel raid card and unconfigured, eight 2TB hdds attached to Adaptec raid card and configured as RAID 10. I installed fresh OMV, installed iSCSI plugin (target service did not start first, but this forum thread helped to resolve the problem), created target with adaptec raid 10 as lun (/dev/sda), connected initiator and everything was fine. Windows initiator host connected to the disk, initialized it, created partition.
    After that I have created raid 10 array on Intel controller.
    On OMV start Inter raid became /dev/sda, Adaptec raid was moved to /dev/sdb, but iSCSI target settings remained the same, so win initiator host was connected to Intel raid instead of Adaptec raid.I tried to switch target manually, but could not do it. Just nothing appeared in device list. After I deleted partition on /dev/sdb Adaptec raid array appeared in add lun drop-down list. Seems OMV iSCSI does not allow to add partitioned disks as lun to target. Is there a workaround for this problem?
    Any ideas are welcome.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!