user access rights raising error #3003 and #4000

• Hi,

I've set up omv on a plain install and "everything" works fine - except I cant apply changes concerning users and shares in the webUI. I'm sure these are different problems, however I'd appreciate if you would have a look at that.
    First thing concerns the "user problem": If I try to change the password of the (only) user I get the following error:

If had a look at both omv-mkconf and /etc/postfix/main.cf. However I cant find any relevant details in there (content below).

Do you know what causes the problem? Where do I have to check for the host adress?

Second issue is the changes in share folders. As soon as I click on "edit" I get the following:

Code
    Failed to get configuration (xpath=//system/fstab/mntent[uuid='3324c1d8-4472-4178-94f8-ccab8deadb45'])
    Error #3003:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get configuration (xpath=//system/fstab/mntent[uuid='3324c1d8-4472-4178-94f8-ccab8deadb45'])' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc:270
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->get(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('get', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('ShareMgmt', 'get', Array, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

Checking /etc/fstab reveals there is no drive with the referenced UUID. Could you help me with that please? Which drive should that "mntent" directory be found?
    Since I dont have anything stored in there right now - is there a way to delete this folder? I did: remove all rights for users from the folder, deleted in from all ftp etc shared folder lists but still cant click "delete".

Thank you very much for all your support!

Little more details about the server:
    1x SSD with omv 1.17 / Debian 3.2.0-4-amd64
    2x 3TB in Raid1, manually partitioned w/ parted and raid created w/ mdadm.

plugins:
    clamav 1.3
    forkeddaapd 1.2
    Seafile installed

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!