enrgycontrol switch to to stdby/off but never turns on?

• Hi all after installing and updating everything tried out some plugin's and the most works so beutifull ithought.
    Then i used the plugin energycontrol or what is it called?
    The nas shuts off to stdbye or shuts off beutiful but it never wakes up again.
    I previosly tried something els on the nas as os and also had the same problem.
    It seems to have to do something with the internal clock on the motherbord but i can't figure out how to resolve this problem.
    The internal clock seems to be in 1974 date and time unimported here i guess.
    Is there anyway i can resolve this issue?
    I tried to set the clock in the bios to the normal time but it didn't resolve it or changed anything.
    Please help cause i'd really like to use this option.
    And thanks for the great community and program.

• The nas shuts off to stdbye or shuts off beutiful but it never wakes up again.

You failed to tell when you'd expect it to wake up again. By User interaction? Automatically?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Ah, did you try to fix the timestamp in your mobo first?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!