OMV 2.x in ARM ? Any experience ?

• Hi!
    I have my Iomega HMNHDCE (ARMv6) running Linux 3.12.16 (oxnas) and the latest kralijec.
    I am wondering if upgrading to OMV 2.x is worthwhile and if there is experience regarding speed or other issues.
    I am very hapy on current performance, using miniDLNa, transmissión, and it works nicely as home NAS or accessing from cloud, and wouldn't like to compromise current performance.
    Thaks!!

• Nope. 2.0 let alone shouldn't give you any boost. It's mostly an update of the Webinterface Framework.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Offizieller Beitrag

The only real changes with 2.x are all client (browser) side. Unless you are a plugin developer, I wouldn't bother moving to 2.x. The plugins aren't in the repo so you won't get updates and there really aren't any new features yet.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ryecoaaron ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!