Notification system broken?

• Hi,

I am trying to get notifications to work, so that the NAS sends me notifcations per email.
    So I activate it, save and apply.
    Change the SMTP server and ports. selects to use SSL/TLS, chooses the sender email address, then the username and pass for that sender email address and then primary email recipient. Save+apply.

But every time, the username and password in the notifcation menu changes back to admin and the admins password for logging into the control-panel for OMV..
    Seriously? What is going on here. Where can i find the settings file for this in terminal? This must be broken somehow.

• Hi subzero. Thank you for your reply.
    I checked the values. They are still admin and the GUI-portal logon credential password.
    So I tried changing the values there, but that broke the GUI access. So had to roll back again. Weird.

/Facepalm - It is lastpass that posts user/pass that was stored no matter what I input into the field. Embarrassing :D

Looks like the XML datafile stated the password wrong. Not sure if this is just so that it could parse the xml to readable data?
    I had a password: ;W&m3BlH]p_d
    This got translated to ;W&m3BlH]p_d in the xml.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!