Remote Share, privileges?

• I have a NAS which smb shares I want to acces with sickbeard on my OMV. So I installed openmediavault-remoteshare and added Sambashares to this NAS shares.
    With sickbeard i can read now the folders of this shares. Then I wanted to add something new and I recognized that I can't write on this share. I tried to fixed privileges for sickbeard for this share but I can't fix this. What do i have to do?
    I get the following errors:

2015-05-01 12:55:51 Thread-74 :: Unable to create the folder /media/56f5e3dd-332c-4388-b084-9bd83d673607/nsa325/Serien1/Serien_/Bones, can't add the show
    2015-05-01 12:55:21 SHOWQUEUE-ADD :: Unable to write image to /media/56f5e3dd-332c-4388-b084-9bd83d673607/nsa325/Serien1/Serien_/Marvel's Agent Carter/season-all.tbn - are you sure the show folder is writable? error 13 : Permission denied

• Offizieller Beitrag

The user is created by the plugin, so is normal
    I think the problem is in the remote share permissions used by the plugin (remote share). As i understand Serien1 is in another server right?

The default remote share mounts mapping owners as root:root. Is the other server an OMV machine? If so you will need to add more options to the mount line in fstab mapping the correct group and permissions.

Edit: try and delete the remote share and mount the share in cli like this mount -t cifs //10.10.10.12/share /media/uuid/remotesharefolder -o user=username,gid=100,file_mode=0664,dir_mode=0775

Then check with sickbeard

• Serien1 is a folder of my hard drive in my nas.
    The other server is a Zyxel NSA.
    Should I try to make the Serien1 folder as a remote share directly, not the nsa325?

• Edit: try and delete the remote share and mount the share in cli like this mount -t cifs //10.10.10.12/share /media/uuid/remotesharefolder -o user=username,gid=100,file_mode=0664,dir_mode=0775

Yesterday this worked, but today after a restart the mount wasn't available anymore. Do I need to mount it after every start?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!