VDR plugin - no SD channels

• Hello,

i just changed my VDR setup and moved from a ASUS S1-AT5NM10E with a TT S2-3650CI (via USB) to a HP Microserver with OpenMediaVault + VDR plugin.
    I'm using the same TT S2-3650CI and got everything working. I'm watching TV using the VNSI adapter at a Raspberry Pi 2 (xbian).
    The only thing that does not work are SD channels. These channels are found during scan and i can even get sometines EPG data. But i never get a picture.
    With my old setup everything works fine (using yaVDR).

I can get signals for all HD channels with the VDR Live web interface. No signal for SD channels there...

Any suggestions?
    Do you need any config or log files?

Thanks
    Spiff1

• Hi there,

has anyone got any hints for me ?(

My wife is asking me how long i need to solve that. I have one week left :/

Channels are found during regular scan. But no picture.
    I will try to post every log file or debug info you need...

Thanks in advance.

• Hi,
    i stopped the VDR service and started it again.
    This is what i get with cat /var/log/syslog | grep -i vdr

• What kernel are you using? Before you try to use the bakports kernel do a backup. It's very unlikely that it will mess things up but just incase.
    Seems that you have built the VNSI server from source? Are you sure that the version is compatible with the version of VDR you are using?
    Can you post an example of a working HD channel and a nonworking SD channel from channels.conf?
    If you enable the streamdev server can you view all channels from your browser?

• Hei SVS,

thank you for your answer!

My Kernel: Linux omv 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.68-1+deb7u4 x86_64 GNU/Linux
    I Built the VNSI servr by myself. As far as i found out that needs to be done to work with the Kodi-VNSI plugin. I did it as described here:
    vdr: vnsi server 5

I was testing channels with Kodi and the VNSI plugin and streamdev and VLC.
    I don't get a picture with both methods when watching SD channels.

This is a working channel (from channels.conf):
    3sat HD;ZDFvision:11347:vC23M5O35S1:S19.2E:22000:6510=27:6520=deu@3,6521=mis@3,6523=mul@3;6522=deu@106:6530;6531=deu:0:11150:1:1010:0

This channel is not working:
    RTL Television;CBC:12187:hC34M2O0S0:S19.2E:27500:163=2:104=ger@4;106=@106:105:0:12003:1:1089:0

Any help is appreciated :)

Spiff1

• Hello SVS,
    sorry for my late answer. I had some busy weeks...
    But i want to solve the problem until christmas now!
    The yaVDR was directly connected to the TV.
    Streaming to my notebook is also only possible with HD channels (i also bought the MPEG-codec for the Raspberry Pi).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!