Automatic Power on an Photo upload in wlan

• Hi all
    i installed owncloud on my OMV along with the app on my android Device. I want to achieve the following setup. automatic Power up of the Server when the phone is in a wifi connection in the lan. I achieve this with my fritzbox which makes sure that the Server wakes up when e.g. owncloud app triggers the Dyndns ip on the specific port. However owncloud does Not sync the WhatsApp pictures taken only those by the camera itself. Any other idea how to make this work with owncloud in the backend? Foldersync via cifs? cloudii for Android ?? Move to seafile? Thanks for any Feedback on this

• Hi,
    don't know the owncloud app.
    Problem is that wa pics and camera are not in the same folder.
    Cloudii lets you create individual synchronization tasks for the same server.
    So you can have one task for camera pics, one for whatsapp pics, one for documents and so on.
    Perhaps you'll have to create a new folder for your wahtsapp pic on the OC side to avoid a mixture between camera and wa.
    Or you only select "upload" (synchronize from android to server).
    Give it a try.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!