index of plugins is not available

• Hello, I just upgraded to version 1.18

When I go to the plugins tab I get

Code
    Error #6000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'The index of available plugins does not exist. Please re-synchronize the package index files from their sources.' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/pluginmgmt.inc:73
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServicePluginMgmt->enumeratePlugins(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('enumeratePlugin...', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Plugin', 'enumeratePlugin...', Array, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

I try to apt-get update and get this:

thanks

• Thanks very much.
    I do use the search, but I wasn't clear exactly what to search. I think I searched for "index of available plugins" and "re-synchronize", and I kept getting hits from threads that had specific plugins that were missing from the repo.

cheers

• Offizieller Beitrag

You also have squeeze and wheezy entries plus sardaukar and kralizec entries. Remove all the squeeze and sardaukar entries. All omv-extras repos are rewritten when you enable/disable a repo or omv-mkconf omvextrasorg.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!