Subsonic installation woes

• I'm a long time subsonic user on Windows, and it's one of the main plugins I want for OMV. I've installed the Subsonic 1.05 plugin through the WebUI. When I navigate to the Subsonic menu and choose to "Upgrade Subsonic" OR "Upgrade Subsonic Beta," the dialog box appears, I click start, and then nothing happens. I can wait for several minutes and nothing populates that box. If I close it and navigate around the menus and then back to the Subsonic menu, sometimes nothing happens at all and it shows that Subsonic has not been installed, and sometimes an error message pops up.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin several times. Is there a way I can uninstall and wipe all leftover data completely and maybe try manually installing the 1.06 or 1.07 plugin manually?

Edit: Got one of those errors:

Edit: Another (about 50 minutes after original post)

• Edit: Nevermind... After uninstalling and reinstalling about a dozen times, it appears that the 1.07 plugin does allow me to install the app, but not the beta version. This will have to do for now.

• Is there a beta newer then the latest stable version?

I will have a look at it tomorrow afternoon to see if anything is wrong.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• It looks like the stable is the latest version. I was unable to install even the stable version using the 1.05 version of the plugin; only the 1.07 version in the testing repo worked for me.

• They used to use X.X as the version numbers but this changed to X.X.X with the latest release. This broke all the plugins and so 1.0.7 was released to fix this issue. While they use X.X.X for version numbers no plugin prior to 1.0.7 will not download those versions.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!