An error has occured Applying certificate configuration

• Hello all the members,

I have decided to configure the certificate SSL, creating certificate is OK with the GUI interface, but, when I apply the configuration in tab "General Setting" with the correct certificate generate before, I have the error below "An error has occured" ;(;(;( .
    And i can't reach the GUI with the secure port (443) and the normal port (80).

For reconnect to the WebGUI I use the command "omv-firstaid" and "Configure WebGUI" on the port 80 without SSL.

I try to create several certificates but still the same problem.

I check the log but i don't know where the error for the certificate is storage.

Can you help me please ??

PS : The version of OpenMediaVault is 2.0.7

Thanks a lot
    Best Regards

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you have checked whether the nginx server is running?

Code
    # ps -ax | grep nginx
    # netstat -nap

If the process is not running, try to restart it to get the error message (if there is one)

Code
    # service nginx restart
  • Hi,

Before recreating the issue

After recreating the issue

It seems that the problem comes to the IPv6 which bind in the same port of the IPv4, but I don't know where are this configuration.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards

• Hi,

I have found my problem !!!

With this command I see the port was already use by Apache

Code
    sudo netstat -lntp | grep ':443'

Code
    root@XXXXXX:~# sudo netstat -lntp | grep ':443'
    tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:443             0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN                                                                                   2408/apache2

For fix the problem, edit the file "/etc/apache2/ports.conf" and delete or change the listen port of Apache.

Don't forget restart services Nginx and Apache.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!