Error #6000: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to create the directory...

• In the above smb.conf the backups looks fine but the media one does not. The media share is missing a bunch of stuff. I got feeling that the smb config file does not mesh with the config.xml either. You should not just randomly delete a shared folder via the command line either. It will cause problems because the necessary changes to the config.xml will not be made. Ugh...

I would resintall and wipe the drives. You will not make the same mistakes and know you know correctly how to make the shares.

Well I didn't delete any shared folder via SSH. I just deleted a folder on the hard drive.
    The problem wiping the hard drives is that I don't have more space to move all that data. So I was wondering if there is any way to solve the issue not seen those folders when browsing to the path of the shared folder.

But if there is nothing else I can try, than I guess I can try to move stuff via SSH.
    However, if you can think of a solution, I will appreciate that.

Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!