Automount USB disk

• Hi,

I have installed OMV on my BananaPI.
    So far all looks good. The only two annoying things bothering me are:

- automount of external USB HDD after turning it ON (i am turning the hdd OFF power over the night, or when i am not using it for longer time. When i turn it ON, then i have to go into the OMV and mount it manually every time. Or i have to just restart the BananPI)
    I am using this HDD for home made NAS - which is not connected all the time.

- Spindown of this external USB HDD doesn't work. This disk does have this "green" function to spindown and use it in minimum working state when not used for longer time - this function work normal when hdd is connected to the computer directly. But when connected to the USB of BananaPI, this function doesn't work although i set parameter such as "Spindown" or "Minimum/Intermediate power usage". The HDD is working on full all the time although not being used.
    If this functionality worked, then i would not be turning the HDD off as mentione in the first paragraph.

Does anyone know any answer on the any of those two problems above? I appreciate your help...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!