Upgrade SabNzb to latest version

• I am updating the code now so a new release should come soon.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• The code has been changed for both OMV 3 and OMV 2 but i can't publish the update for OMV 2 :(

• Offizieller Beitrag

The code has been changed for both OMV 3 and OMV 2 but i can't publish the update for OMV 2

I put it in the omv 2.x download manager testing repo. Should it really be in the regular download manager repo?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I put it in the omv 2.x download manager testing repo. Should it really be in the regular download manager repo?

As its in the download manager testing repo might as well leave it there. Its kinda a test version to see if the update routine still works the next time they change the update release format.

Thanks ryecoaaron

• I am running OMV 2.2.13 and do have the download manager testing repo enabled.

I did an update today and saw that openmediavault-sabnzbd was updated to 10.0.12.

SABnzbd is still at version: 1.1.0 and it tells me that an update to 1.2.0 is available. It has been telling me this for months.

I would like to think that the SABnzbd update to 1.2.0 is supposed to be done within OMV's update facility, but it doesn't seem to be happening.

Am I missing something?

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• On the Sabnzbd plugin page there should be an update button, clicking it should update you to 1.2.0

• Hello, I upgraded to latest openmediavault-sabnzbd and I have still no update button.
    There is also a bug when I try to cativate the beta version switch :
    Invalid method parameter: beta does not exist, and it is not an optional property.

Is there a way to fix this ?

• You do not need the beta enabled to get the 1.2.0 update as it is not a beta version, I will fix the beta error in the next version (OMV2 I take it?)

You sure you are not running the newest version of sab? try refreshing the omv webui.

• Hi thanks for your answer.

you're right i'm still on OMV2
    I do not have any update button on the sabnzbd setting page and sab still tells me to update to 1.2.0

I did refresh the omv admin page, even restarted the server, still no update
    Edit : I checked my sabnzbd version it's 1.0.0

• I saw this morning that sabnzbd 1.2.1 was avaible, but still no update button in OMV sabnzbd admin page...

So how can I update this ?
    Do I have to remove and reinstall sabnzbd to have it up to date or there is maybe an other way ?

• I didn't wait, I removed it and réinstalled it but now when I try to activate sab it tells me that the beta parameter is invalid, but I haven't turned it on, just clicked on "enable" then save.

Now I don't have sab running anymore, I really need some help please

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!