Slow transfer speed with BananaPI

• I have problems with slow speed for Samba transfers. I get around 21-26 MB/s via wired connection (LAN), on both sides there is a gigabit nic.

Computer:
    Lenovo T61,
    plenty of RAM, NIC = 1Gigabit.
    Win7 64, Firewall is off.

In between there is a router Asus RT-AC56U (recently bought it), it also has a gigabit network controller.

On the other side:
    Banana PI with Kralizec 1.19
    I use Samba.

At first i attached 3.5" SATA hdd (ext4 format) via USB 2.0 and i got a download speed of 27MB/s (upload about 15MB/s), cpu on Banana is 60% during the transfer. I transfered a file with a size of 2GB.

I was hoping i will get much better speed if i attach identical hdd directly on SATA port on BananaPI. I attached another 3,5" SATA hdd (ntfs format) and i get only 21MB/s, cpu on BananaPI is 75% during the transfer.

I'm not sure what i'm missing, why do I get such low speeds??
    The last thing that cross my mind is that my MicroSD card inserted in the BananaPI is a class 4. Do you think the problem lies in this MicroSD card?

• Check my first post:

Zitat

At first i attached 3.5" SATA hdd (ext4 format) via USB 2.0 and i got a download speed of 27MB/s (upload about 15MB/s), cpu on Banana is 60% during the transfer. I transfered a file with a size of 2GB.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!