[SOLVED] Problem after upgrading to 0.3

• Hello,

After upgrading to 0.3, as described here: http://forums.openmediavault.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=51 I can't access the web interface any more.
    I get:

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von "sebak"

I checked and all add-ons I have installed are 0.3 ready, but maybe I need to upgrade them for 0.3? If so, can this be done from command line?

Indeed you need to update them. You have to modify the package repository for the omv-plugins. Check the plugins forum section or omv-plugins.org how to do that. You can do this via CLI.

• After update to 0.3 I Can't login to WebGUI

Code
    Error #2003:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Invalid method parameter: Array is not an object.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc:289
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/authentication.inc(52): OMVRpc->validateParams('AuthenticationR...', Array)
    #1 [internal function]: AuthenticationRpc->login(Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(261): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(97): OMVRpc::exec('Authentication', 'login', Array)
    #4 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(44): OMVJsonRpcServer->handle()
    #5 {main}
  • Did you clean your cache browser?

Which plugin did you have before upgrade? If you had transmission plugin installed, it might be the cause. If so, run following commands from cli:

Code
    cd /tmp
    wget http://packages.omv-plugins.org/pool/main/o/openmediavault-omvpluginsorg/openmediavault-omvpluginsorg_0.3.4_all.deb
    dpkg -i openmediavault-omvpluginsorg_0.3.4_all.deb
    apt-get update
    apt-get dist-upgrade
  • Zitat von "sebak"

Hello,

After upgrading to 0.3, as described here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=51 I can't access the web interface any more.
    I get:

The next time you are trying to upgrade, deactivate or uninstall all unneeded plugins because of that problem you had. I was also trying a lot of times to make an update but I nearly began to cry because it would not work.

Greets

• Hi Guys,

I have the same problem but with a fresh OMV 0.3 installation on an USB-Stick.
    What can I do? This came up the first time I startet the OMV. :-/

OK got it.
    Just reinstalled the OMV on the Stick again and now it works fine ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!