openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hallo Zusammen,

folgende Fehlermeldung bekomme ich, sobald ich eine neue Konfiguration bestätige:

Source Code

1. Fehler #4000:
    2. exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; update-rc.d 'collectd' disable 2>&1': insserv: warning: current start runlevel(s) (empty) of script `collectd' overrides LSB defaults (2 3 4 5).
    3. insserv: warning: current stop runlevel(s) (0 1 2 3 4 5 6) of script `collectd' overrides LSB defaults (0 1 6).
    4. insserv: warning: script 'S99UPS' missing LSB tags and overrides
    5. insserv: There is a loop between service openmediavault-beep and S99UPS if stopped
    6. insserv: loop involving service S99UPS at depth 2
    7. insserv: loop involving service openmediavault-beep at depth 1
    8. insserv: Stopping S99UPS depends on
  • New

I have ClamAV plugin running on OMV 4.1.8.2.
    I have many large media files on OMV and would like to exclude these from my weekly ClamAV scan. I have read the documentation and found the 'OnAccess...' parameters, however, as the name suggests, this is just for On Access scans.
    I know the command line command would be "clamscan --exclude='\.(mp4|mkv|avi)$'", but how do I get these parameter options into the OMV scheduled job?
    Any help appreciated.
  • New

Hi, since a couple of months when I restart jdownloader with
    1. sudo service jdownloader stop
    2. sudo service jdownloader start
    it get stuck. A new file is created "JDownloader.jar.backup.1" and no "JDownloader.jar" file is present.
    "sudo service jdownloader status" says "Failed to start jdownloader" (obviously).

If I stop the service, rename the jar file and restart it starts properly but myjdownloader cannot find my instance despite of it's configured correctly (worked fine since a couple of months ago)

I already removed and installed again the plugin.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Weird situation - root filesystem filled - please help!

2devnull

Fehler beim Bestätigen der Konfiguration

feelflow

SMB log - log file is empty

votdev

Nginx failed to start, private key mismatch

MrTestOne

ClamAV - exclude file type from scheduled scan

Recent Activities

• votdev -

Liked feelflow’s post in the thread OMV 2.x Fehler beim Bestätigen der Konfiguration.

Like (Post)
    Dachte ich mir auch, bei meiner weiteren Lösungssuche. Iwie lief OMV2 Jahrelang problemlos. Da verliert man schnell die neuen Versionen aus dem Blick :) Wird gemacht :)
  • 2devnull -

Replied to the thread Weird situation - root filesystem filled - please help!.

• TechnoDadLife -

Liked 4bc’s post in the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Like (Post)
    I fixed the link up in my previous post, not sure where the number 4 came from at the end. I'll paste the info below just incase. Source Code (187 lines)
  • feelflow -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Fehler beim Bestätigen der Konfiguration.

Dachte ich mir auch, bei meiner weiteren Lösungssuche. Iwie lief OMV2 Jahrelang problemlos. Da verliert man schnell die neuen Versionen aus dem Blick :) Wird gemacht :)
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Fehler beim Bestätigen der Konfiguration.

OMV2 wird schon lange nicht mehr unterstützt. Bitte auf OMV4 umsteigen, dann können wir auch weiterhelfen.
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x SMB log - log file is empty.

If you want to see which files are processed you need to enable auditing per each share.
  • MrTestOne -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Nginx failed to start, private key mismatch.

Yepp, can confirm this under OMV 3.x. However, for some reason it looks like part of suisujin's solution worked for me to revive the webgui of OMV (probably, because i use LetsEncrypt SSL for a separate nginx server, not for OMV itself): - Take latest…
  • tranzistor1112 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x SMB log - log file is empty.

Thread
    Hallo. I have installed OMV v. 4.1.8.2 and i enable loging on SMB Advanced settings, bud the log is empty. Log level is set on full, but if i copy / delete / move files, nothing is showed in smb log. Can you please help me with it? Sorry for my english. …
  • feelflow -

Posted the thread OMV 2.x Fehler beim Bestätigen der Konfiguration.

Thread
    Hallo Zusammen, folgende Fehlermeldung bekomme ich, sobald ich eine neue Konfiguration bestätige: Source Code (23 lines)Seit ich den Daemon meiner USV installiert habe, tritt der Fehler auf. Leider bin ich in Linux zu unbedarft um hier noch weiter zu…