openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Reverse Proxy - Nginx, Traefik, LetsEncrypt, DuckDNS, ... I am lost!

Server 2008R2 unable access samba shares OMV

donh

"Permission denied" when running rsync job

Newtren

Disk doesn't appear in the "File Systems" section

OMV and encrypted partitions

ralph99

Recent Activities

• RomainD2 -

Posted the thread Reverse Proxy - Nginx, Traefik, LetsEncrypt, DuckDNS, ... I am lost!.

Thread
    Hi, I am lost... I am trying to understand reverse proxy for two weeks and use it on my OMV server, but I am literally lost... ?( On my server, I have NextCloud and Home Assistant which can be access from the outside, with two different DuckDNS
  • donh -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Server 2008R2 unable access samba shares OMV.

Dumb question. Is OMV time synced the 2008 server?
  • Newtren -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x "Permission denied" when running rsync job.

Quote from Newtren: “My first Idea: I would like to check which rsync command is in fact composed (and executed) from my settings in the rsync job. Where can I find this? My second idea: is </srv/dev-disk-by-label-BK01/Backup/libreelec> the same as…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Server 2008R2 unable access samba shares OMV.

Quote from tkaiser: “Windows 2008R2 should already default to NTLMv2 as does the Samba version OMV4 uses. ” I had the chance today to test this at a new client. Connection attempt from the domain controller called 'Win2008R2' to 'OMV4' (obfuscated…
  • ralph99 -

Replied to the thread OMV and encrypted partitions.

I heard that it's important to make a header-backp of encrypted partitions... Can that be done in the GUI of OMV as well? Thank you! Ralph
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Error on updating packages.

Quote from gilbertotron: “I better upgrade then ” But as already mentioned you might run into troubles with this approach too: 3.0.99 (Erasmus) Update issues
  • gilbertotron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Error on updating packages.

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from gilbertotron: “Any ideas where I could look to fix this? ” The OMV version you chose to remain on (OMV3) is EOL for a year now. The upstream package source has also been abandoned (that's the 'invalid since 172d 10h…
  • gilbertotron -

Liked tkaiser’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Error on updating packages.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gilbertotron: “Any ideas where I could look to fix this? ” The OMV version you chose to remain on (OMV3) is EOL for a year now. The upstream package source has also been abandoned (that's the 'invalid since 172d 10h 22min 0s' message). So…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex Update.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “If you use docker, you could just update the image to get a new version. ” It's even simpler than that, if the container is properly setup. All you have to do is restart the container when a new plex version is available and…
  • turziko -

Replied to the thread OMV for RockPro64 (and other RK3399 devices soon).

Anu speculations when the next generation of RK3399 chip will be released? Or it will be the best one for a long time?