Recycle bin auto-delete not working

votdev

NAS based on NanoPi M4 and SATA hat

charlie_xavier

OpenVPN Client Configuration

Pihole Docker

Recent Activities

• cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread OMV 5 und Plex Mediaserver.....

Quote from SZille: “Ja leider nur englisch und der Typ spricht so nervig ” :) Ja, er spricht halt amerikanisch. Ich hab´ da auch so meine Verständnisprobleme. Quote from SZille: “Also, nachdem ich nun wieder den ganzen Nachmittag mit OMV verbracht…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Recycle bin auto-delete not working.

OMV install anacron since ages to execute cron jobs after startup that would have been executed during the system was off.
  • charlie_xavier -

Replied to the thread NAS based on NanoPi M4 and SATA hat.

thank you so much for sharing all this! your post inspired me to build something very similar. i just ordered the HDD cage you're using and will be installing the components inside it as well. can you post pics and/or share the design files of the case…
  • goalie1998 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x OpenVPN Client Configuration.

Thread
    I am trying to set up the OpenVPN plugin so that I can bulk modify the client configurations before I download them, and not have to change them every time I create a new one. Is there a way to do this? In other words, I would like to have one set…
  • thunderclap -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Pihole Docker.

Thread
    All right, I thought I was smart but I'm struggling to get the official Pihole docker installed in OMV 5. Does anyone have a walk-through? I also want to install Nextcloud so I need to bind the Pihole docker to a specific IP on the network. I think I…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) SMB icon is empty on the MAC OS.

You need to set the environment variable OMV_SAMBA_FRUIT_MODEL in /etc/default/openmediavault to customize it. To apply your changes you need to run Source Code (2 lines)
  • TechnoDadLife -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) omv-extras plugins for OMV 5.x.

Like (Post)
    I have finally ported all of the plugins to OMV 5.x that will be ported from OMV 4.x. I ended up porting a few more than I wanted to. This list is fully up to date - forum.openmediavault.org/index…?postID=186122#post186122
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) FTP won't start/buggy start.

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Trying to install Plex with Portainer in OMV5.

Quote from RUsum1: “So I can't have Plex show one menu option that includes everything in two or more folders? And if I want to add a folder later (like if I get an additional hard drive for Movies3) can I add that later on through portainer? Or…
  • RedpaX -

Liked Vandal’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Announce OMV with OS X Model Identifier/Hostname?.

Like (Post)
    Thanks a lot for your help, really appreciate it. I added "zeroconf = no" to the extra options and then created the following afpd.service in /etc/avahi/services/ XML Source Code (14 lines)then restarted avahi with $ sudo /etc/init.d/avahi-daemon…