openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

• New

Hi,
    I have running since few weeks properly my NAS on Rock64, today I tried found is not running. When I tried to log wia GUI i get a message 502 bad gateway nginx. I tried to update, bothing changed.

Honestly, this is not the first time, I've taken the installation again from the beginning. It happened a few times, maybe because the quality of the SD card is low?

root@NAS:~# omv-release-upgrade

Get:1 file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives InRelease
    Ign:1 file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives InRelease
    Get:2 file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives Release
    Ign:2 file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives Release
    Get:3 file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives Packages
    Ign:3 file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives Packages
    Get:4 file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives Translation-en
    Ign:4 file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives Translation-en
    Get:3 file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives Packages
    Ign:3 file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives Packages
    Get:4…
  • New

@TechnoDadLife I got Piwigo up and running, and was able to upload and view photos, but I am wondering why a Photos folder is created in the Media folder. There doesn't appear to be any files stored there. They are batch stored in a folder deep within AppData/Piwigo, not sorted in folders. Am I doing something wrong, or is this the way Piwigo is intended to store photo images? I really like the Piwigo gallery look as opposed to the look of photos on Plex, but I much prefer the hierarchical storage of images in Plex.
    Thanks for the video. Very good.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OMV and Kodi

Understanding SMART for the not so smart

neurotone

502 bad gateway nginx OMV 4 Rock64

macom

OMV4 unmet dependencies

MarcS

freigegebenen Ordner mit Inhalt gelöscht (RAID5) wie kann ich die Daten wieder herstellen ???

macom

Recent Activities

• Nuke -

Posted the thread OMV and Kodi.

Thread
    I want to move from arm odroid hc2 to x86 odroid h2. OMV for NAS possibilities and Kodi for cinema output on TV. Is that real? Kodi docker container? For now I have rpi3b+ for Kodi and i think i can have 1 device for two missions.
  • neurotone -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Understanding SMART for the not so smart.

Quote from macom: “Quote from neurotone: “I would like to set up all my computers to do rsync remotely to the server. ” If your target is to have backup of the computers on the server, have a look at UrBackup.Backing up Windows to OMV UrBackup can be…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread 502 bad gateway nginx OMV 4 Rock64.

Quote from maciekelga: “php7.0-fpm.service: Failed with result 'signal'. ” Sorry, let's ping @ryecoaaron. He probably knows what to do :)
  • neurotone -

Liked crashtest’s post in the thread UrBackup Plugin- Client Image Restore Report.

Like (Post)
    Quote from cabrio_leo: “How did you create the image of the Windows system? Is urbackup capable to create it in the background while the system is normaly running? Or is it necessary to use a boot cd also on the PC side? ” Part of the UrBackup system…
  • maciekelga -

• MarcS -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Update OMV4 unmet dependencies.

Thank you. I reinstalled everything and systems is stable. But when I press Check under Plugins I get this error. Any idea what I need to do? Many thanks Error #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export…
  • neurotone -

Liked macom’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Understanding SMART for the not so smart.

Like (Post)
    Quote from neurotone: “I would like to set up all my computers to do rsync remotely to the server. ” If your target is to have backup of the computers on the server, have a look at UrBackup. Backing up Windows to OMV UrBackup can be used on Linux and…
  • macom -

Looks fine. Have you tried this: 502 Bad Gateway Web gui
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Understanding SMART for the not so smart.

Quote from neurotone: “I would like to set up all my computers to do rsync remotely to the server. ” If your target is to have backup of the computers on the server, have a look at UrBackup. Backing up Windows to OMV UrBackup can be used on Linux and…
  • maciekelga -