openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

FTP down regularly, I wish a script who monitor his health and restart if needed

crashtest

LetsEncrypt is not connected to my Nextcloud within the php file

Morlan

Problem to access the interphase web

Flex TV (Phlex) for Plex Media Server

Backup strategy from mac to OMV NAS

tkaiser

Recent Activities

• crashtest -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved FTP down regularly, I wish a script who monitor his health and restart if needed.

How often does the service stop? I would look through logs to try to find out why. There may some event that triggers it. This is not a script; but a quick fix might be to set service proftpd restart in Scheduled Tasks and run it once a day. (More…
  • LeConcepteur -

Liked djismgaming’s post in the thread My OMVNUC Nas.

Like (Post)
    This is my current build! Running good for a time now. Software: - OMV 4.1.22-1 Arrakis - Windows 10 (1809) VM @ VirtualBox plug-in and manual start - 2GB RAM - 2 CPU CORES - Bridge Network (to have own IP on the VM from the router via DHCP, easier RDP…
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread LetsEncrypt is not connected to my Nextcloud within the php file.

The config.php looks fine on the first glance. The message can also mean that the reverse proxy (nginx) inside the letsencrypt conainter does not point correctly to your Nextcloud docker. Can you post your nextcloud.subdomains.conf in the…
  • Doc44 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Problem to access the interphase web.

Thread
    Hello I try to make an OMV NAS with a raspberry pi 3 B + installation is done, I think, of course the Rasp Pi but when I write the address on my web browser it can not access. What can I do? thank you in advance Doc PJ screen photo
  • hafnix -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Flex TV (Phlex) for Plex Media Server.

Thread
    Hi @ll I'd like to install Phlex or Flex TV to control my Plex Media Server via Google Assistant There is a Docker image available at github.com/d8ahazard/Phlex/wiki/Using-Docker :whistling: Anyone tried this before ? Any experiences ? Regards T.
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Backup strategy from mac to OMV NAS.

Quote from jata1: “My key question is really about handling incremental backups from my Mac to the NAS ” TimeMachine (on OMV4 using Netatalk/AFP, later with OMV5 using Samba/CIFS) - Create a new OMV user called whatever with a password (that's…
  • ttan98 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Cannot download and Install Syncthing.

Thread
    Try to install Syncthing, got this error message. 1. Docker works ok 2. Go to docker try to install Syncthing got this message instead: Error #0:OMV\Exception: Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatus6Wh8qT' (size=0). in…
  • Catorze -

Liked HackitZ’s post in the thread transmission create torrent.

Like (Post)
    ok sorted it out. to create a torrent you use transmission-create -n full path to source file -t https:// your tracker url -r full path to source file.torrent the first -t is so transmission knows your using you tracker announce url. not sure what the…
  • liv -

Replied to the thread Unable to Mount External Drive.

Yes it was connected. Do you know if I can check if it completed execution or not?
  • wltdbetter -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Nextcloud, Mariadb in docker, Nextcloud loads SQLITE on second logon..

Thread
    Hi This is the second time this has happened to me, I used TechnoDadLife's method to install Mariadb and Nextcloud docker. When it was running, I installed a couple of apps, added new folders and all looked good, so I shut the server down to come back…