ryecoaaron

Error control panel login web

Scorp21

Rsync Problem

• ubu
  • ubu

Recent Activities

• crashtest -

Replied to the thread Pi Password Automatically Changes After Installing OMV on Raspberry Pi 4B.

• crashtest -

Replied to the thread Pi Password Automatically Changes After Installing OMV on Raspberry Pi 4B.

Do you follow the -> R-PI build guide ? I built the latest Raspbian Buster lite image (02/05/20), according to this guide, with no issues. Did you check your router to see if the IP address for the R-PI changed? It can happen, during the build, after a…
  • Ahhh ok. I would be creating that user within the OMV web interface then, yeah? I don't remember this happening when I installed on my Pi 3, so this totally threw me off.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Can't extract (restore) Borg Backup.

Have you rebooted your system? There seems to be an issue with omv-engined.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Shared Folders: the "Reset Permissions" Tab is not available anymore.

Quote from cryptopher: “surely this should do the same thing right? ” The reset perms script/plugin actually resets them to the permissions you select. Those commands will work but anyone will be able to read/write them. If that isn't a problem, it…
  • ryecoaaron -

It doesn't change the password. OMV changes the ssh server to require users to be in the ssh group. The default pi user is not in the ssh group. That said, you should be removing the pi user and creating a user of your own with a strong password and…
  • Scorp21 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error control panel login web.

Hello, after trying to configure plexmediaserver, and after lot of error during the configuration, i'll try to restart OMV system. After that, I have the same fault as Guitoumaster in my browser when I want to access OMV Web Panel Control. I think that…
  • ubu -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Rsync Problem.

Thread
    Hallo Leute, sitze jetzt schon 3 Tage dran, meine Hetzner Storage Box mit OVM via rsync zu koppeln. ich bekomme es nicht hin. Meine Frage ist nun, geht das überhaupt? Wo kann kann ich die Einträge von der GUI über das Terminal bearbeiten? Mfg ubu
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread Shared folder passwords forgotten.

As @macom has written log out / log in or a reboot are proven methods in Windows to solve a lot of strange problems. Did you have done this already? If this doesn´t work you can connect with a SSH client e.g. WinSCP to the server and copy the files…