haugene/transmission-openvpn port forwarding problem

Gre@T

General advice for NAS/file server

ThomasH

Plex Media Server - Plug-Ins directory?

denver2020

Recent Activities

• crashtest -

Liked emiliocb4’s post in the thread unable to install usb wifi adapter.

Like (Post)
    finally i found a working driver: github.com/minjae/rtl8821au.git i can see the usb device: root@nas:~/rtl8821au# lsusb Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0bda:b812 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub Bus 005…
  • phrogpilot73 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex Installing Plugins under OMV.

I thought Plex had EOL'd plugins. Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex Installing Plugins under OMV.

As far as I understand this has nothing to do with OMV. This has to be done inside Plex and maybe CLI forums.plex.tv/t/rel-ccloudtv-channel-iptv/105626
  • emiliocb4 -

Replied to the thread unable to install usb wifi adapter.

finally i found a working driver: github.com/minjae/rtl8821au.git i can see the usb device: root@nas:~/rtl8821au# lsusb Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0bda:b812 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub Bus 005…
  • denver2020 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Plex Installing Plugins under OMV.

Thread
    Hi Guys, I want to install channels/plugins for Plex but couldn't find any helpful tips online. my plan is to setup CCloud or any free IPTV channel for Plex. is there any suggestions and also any guidance on how to set this up in OMV? never tried a…
  • Gre@T -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x haugene/transmission-openvpn port forwarding problem.

Quote from Gre@T: “I tested the connection with the two given test site. None of them showing my real ip address. I am using Deluge 2.0.3-2 version. ” Until now. I got "SOCKS unsupported authentication method" on some torrent files.
  • ThomasH -

Replied to the thread General advice for NAS/file server.

Yes, I'm aware. I've never used striped sets (other than as part of W10 parity storage) and I wouldn't use it for storage. Doubt I'd feel any particular need to use it for anything else either; a 1TB PCIe M.2 disk is not that pricey these days and is…
  • denver2020 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex Media Server - Plug-Ins directory?.

hi .. trying to setup ccloud on Plex on openmediavault. can you guide me how to setup? never installed plugins for Plex under OMV so any guides will really help.. should this be done via PuTTy? I'm on OMV 4xxx
  • phrogpilot73 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Best way for plex server.

Is your existing Plex database on Windows or Linux? There's instructions on the Plex site (or forums, don't remember) for copying from Linux to Linux, and Windows to Windows, they also have a post on going from Windows to Linux. I tried it (going from…
  • Shinobi -

Posted the thread Cooling the chipset.

Thread
    Hi, my NAS build runs pretty cool (CPU ~ 40°), but my chipset always has around 75-78°... Mobo: Asrock h370m-itx... Any chance i can cool it better with some cooling block or something similar?