Adoby

OMV 5 dnsmasq

ryecoaaron

OMV 5 wont boot after latest update

mijou

Recent Activities

• limac -

Replied to the thread MACVLAN Issues.

Quote from geaves: “There is an interesting video here this installs pi-hole without macvlan. ” Directed a folk from the video to here since he had the same issue with macvlan. :) This video showed another neat way to make pihole work by changing the omv…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) the contents of the shared folders do not match what I see from Windows.

Quote from Tii: “so, clearly /sharedfolders/service/ is NOT the same as /srv/dev-disk-by-label-dati/service/ Why do you think it should be the same ? ” A shared folder named foo should be accessible via /sharedfolders/foo because the shared folder name…
  • ryecoaaron -

Liked Adoby’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Nginx update?.

Like (Post)
    Yes! There is a way! You can run any version of any web server in a container using docker, as long as the docker and the OMV GUI doesn't use the same port.
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x System disk space and root password lost.

Do a search for something like "system disk is full" on this forum. This is a common problem typically related to either: 1. Placing databases and application data on the root filesystem. ...or 2. Failed backups writing to mount points that are later…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) OMV 5 dnsmasq.

Quote from pegasuspc: “has the dnsmasq plugin been updated for OMV 5? I added the extras repo but i did not see it in the plugins ” forum.openmediavault.org/index…?postID=186122#post186122
  • mijou -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Upgrade 4.x -> 5.x OMV 5 wont boot after latest update.

After GRUB sel. screen you have to see "_" and then loading vmlinuz or something like this. But here I don see nothing nor "_", just blak screen. The RAID0 is SW Raid configured in OMV. But nevertheless, wen I disconnect ANY of the data disk, the system…
  • pegasuspc -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) OMV 5 dnsmasq.

Thread
    hello has the dnsmasq plugin been updated for OMV 5? I added the extras repo but i did not see it in the plugins Thanks Mike
  • Tii -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) the contents of the shared folders do not match what I see from Windows.

so, clearly /sharedfolders/service/ is NOT the same as /srv/dev-disk-by-label-dati/service/ Why do you think it should be the same ?
  • massimi72 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x System disk space and root password lost.

Thread
    Hi, I have got my OMV 4 up and running but the system disk (24Gb out of 60gb occupied) is quite full and I'd like to do some maintenance and clear some space. I did run Apt-get clear and recovered 1Gb but I think there is something huge to delete. I'm…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Installing LSI MegaRaid Storage Manager on OMV 5.33.4 (Debian 10).

Maybe storage manager isn't in that repo then. I have never used more than megacli.