The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Installing OMV5 on Raspberry Pi4 with ZFS

procount

OMV auf einem Raspberry Pi 4

Mike52a

Make SabNZBd use VPN-tunnel of haugene/transmission-openvpn?

Visnah

Borgbackup plugin UI error "Failed to execute Xpath Query"

ryecoaaron

Fatal error 64: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document (line=5, column=6)

macom

Recent Activities

• procount -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Installing OMV5 on Raspberry Pi4 with ZFS.

I enabled the backports repo under OMV-extras and then tried to install the zfs plugin again. Unfortunately it didn't make any difference and still failed to build zfs-dkms package (probably because I am running a split 64/32 bit system). I then…
  • Mike52a -

Replied to the thread OMV auf einem Raspberry Pi 4.

vielen dank für die sehr schnelle Antwort, ich habe mich auch schon auf der Seite umgeschaut, aber auf Deutsch nichts gefunden. Ich suche aber noch weiter, wie ich schon schrieb Englisch ?(
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV auf einem Raspberry Pi 4.

Schau mal hier. Von dem Guide gibt es auch eine deutsche Version: Installing OMV5 on Raspberry PI's, Armbian SBC's, & i386 32-bit platforms
  • Visnah -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Make SabNZBd use VPN-tunnel of haugene/transmission-openvpn?.

You can Test this Transmission Container File Source Code (20 lines)
  • Mike52a -

Posted the thread OMV auf einem Raspberry Pi 4.

Thread
    Hallo Forum ich bin neu hier, habe mir viele Videos zu dem Thema angeschaut, aber leider kann ich nicht viel Englisch, ich versuche seit Stunden OMV auf einen Raspberry pi 4 zu installieren, aber ich finde die Software so wie das im Video beschrieben ist…
  • Visnah -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Make SabNZBd use VPN-tunnel of haugene/transmission-openvpn?.

You can put it in the Transmision Container in the Port Section Host Port 8080 Custom Port 8080
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Borgbackup plugin UI error "Failed to execute Xpath Query".

Quote from phunksta: “I don't have the repo files any longer. When you say, 'delete that archive' I'm not sure what you mean? Is there some way to remove any trace of this old repo and any archives from that 'key'? Forgive me I don't know the OMV…
  • phunksta -

Replied to the thread Borgbackup plugin UI error "Failed to execute Xpath Query".

Hi again and thanks for the reply. That repo was a failed attempt to make a remote repo on an SSH server. I'd say you're right in that I probably deleted the repo and there could have been archives on it. I don't have the repo files any longer. When you…
  • ryecoaaron -

Looks like you deleted a repo that the "anamewozere_HomeScans" archive is referencing. The plugin doesn't check to see if a repo has archives when deleting a repo. I would delete that archive or change the repo it references.
  • macom -

Wrote a comment on heyb’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Your post is in the guide section on the forum. It is not possible to reply to a guide

The endless restart happens if you are using a docker which is not suitable for your architecture. E.g. if you use an ARM image on amd64 or vice versa