The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Docker GUI plugin now stable

KM0201

How recovery RAID and filesystem without format

keramart

SSH ok, shares ok, but no access to web GUI ?

shatox

OMV for RockPro64 (and other RK3399 devices soon)

aldrick

How often and which self test should I schedule?

Blabla

Recent Activities

• exitcode0 -

Now follows tkaiser.

Follow
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Docker GUI plugin now stable.

• Blabla -

I think that this are issues that should be easily avoided improving the wiki. I'm fine will help as much as I can with it, since I made so many trial and error :)
  • KM0201 -

Not for Plex and Emby (the two that usually cause this issue)... Read the thread. He had his config folder on a separate drive. Even if they take it into consideration, like you they think it's an issue with their config files, and it's…
  • keramart -

Replied to the thread How recovery RAID and filesystem without format.

Before...md127 has sd[bcde] I add sdc but system file need fix i fixed system file bo still i not have data
  • Blabla -

I still don't think it's an issure. The folder that will become huge is the config one, not the container one. To avoid problems I put the config in a different partition so that I can move it in a different disk without problems. In any case: Plex/emby…
  • shatox -

Liked macom’s post in the thread OMV 0.5 Resolved SSH ok, shares ok, but no access to web GUI ?.

Like (Post)
  • shatox -

Replied to the thread OMV 0.5 Resolved SSH ok, shares ok, but no access to web GUI ?.

Ohh yeah that clears up a big mess in my head. Thank you verry much! You saved my day. LG aus Frankfurt XD ähm no it didnt solve the problem. I replaced both lines with .../... but still the same problem... fk
  • aldrick -

Replied to the thread OMV for RockPro64 (and other RK3399 devices soon).

Hello, I really hesitate between the RockPro64 and Odroid H2. I'd like to make backup, Nextcloud, Plex and test some docker apps like JDownloader, Sonarr. I want to plug 2 4To in SATA. One will be the backuo of the other (I understood that it doesn't…
  • KM0201 -

Quote from Blabla: “Quote from KM0201: “Quote from ryecoaaron: “My plan was for the button to install docker if it wasn't already and then start portainer. Maybe a button to open the site in a new tab. Pretty simple. ” First, as much as I like the