can not start plex docker, and also can not browse my media

gderf

need some help to configure Letsencrypt reverse proxy

tinh_x7

Error adding Unionfs

trapexit

Recent Activities

• tannaroo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x URBackup Server NEWBIE.

Quote from Morlan: “ - Go to the tab "Stacks" in Portainer - "Add Stack" - Give it a name e.g. "Urbackup" - Under "Web Editor" paste this: Source Code (14 lines)- Deploy the Stack ” I did all that changing my UID/GID and volumes for my label but…
  • curious1 -

Replied to the thread Snapraid Disaster?.

Hey henfri, I will do all of your last instructions, but was thinking I would like to do another ddrescue onto a new, spare 1TB harddrive that I have. Then I can poke around in it. I have put the 2TB harddrive away for safekeeping, as you had instructed.…
  • KM0201 -

Liked gderf’s post in the thread Setup growing pains, wonder if anyone can explain.

Like (Post)
    I do not know what went into making the noexec mounting decision, but I speculate that it is to protect users from nefarious things happening on their systems. Things like malicious programs can wind up on drives that ordinary unprivileged users have…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) can not start plex docker, and also can not browse my media.

The easiest way to begin fixing this is to delete the container and start over. Do not run a container as the root user unless this explicitly required in the image documentation.
  • snakeeyes -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) can not start plex docker, and also can not browse my media.

Thread
    Hello, I am using OMV 5.1.2-1 (Usul), and created a new docker for plex according to the techno dad life video tutorial. It was working fine until i realized that it could not browse my media directories. I double checked that I had them correct in…
  • tinh_x7 -

Replied to the thread need some help to configure Letsencrypt reverse proxy.

HI, I've generated the certs with LetsEncrypt Docker, installed Nextcloud Docker, and Mariadb, but I can't reach Nextcloud installation page. Source Code (3 lines)
  • trapexit -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Error adding Unionfs.

I don't understand why that would be better. Just turn off auto scanning. Much easier and less complex. Why put in *another* level of caching (the OS already does) just to keep drives from spinning which is 1) totally in the users control in the first…
  • crowyourboat -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Portainer Not Pulling Down Radarr Image/Container.

Thanks for the advice, I think I stuffed something up in the CLI so I just decided to go with a clean install of OMV4 and use the docker GUI.
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) How to install nextcloud in OMV 5.x?.

• JulioCosta -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) How to install nextcloud in OMV 5.x?.

Thread
    Hi, how to install nextlcoud in OMV 5.x? Thanks