openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Reverse Proxy - Nginx, Traefik, LetsEncrypt, DuckDNS, ... I am lost!

Morlan

help needed to install on raspberrypi 3b+

tkaiser

Disk by label shows missing, drive visable - how to mount?

geaves

Plex issues with UnionFS

geaves

OpenVPN - can't log in

Troox

Recent Activities

• Morlan -

Replied to the thread Reverse Proxy - Nginx, Traefik, LetsEncrypt, DuckDNS, ... I am lost!.

nevermind. Did not know that homeassistant is running in host mode. Therefore (someone correct me if im wrong) your should enter the ip adress of your omv machine after the http:// instead of $upstream_homeassistant Source Code (41 lines)
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x help needed to install on raspberrypi 3b+.

Quote from jhussain: “Any help? ” Follow the readme at the download location and ensure there is a working Internet connection. If you can't allow Internet access then it won't work (the OMV installation needs Internet access to install latest…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Disk by label shows missing, drive visable - how to mount?.

Quote from seanmccabe: “How do I mount this drive again? ” ssh into omv and try mount -a from the cli
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex issues with UnionFS.

Quote from schulcz: “Tutorial video shows it should be bind from sharedfolders. ” The tutorial by @TechnoDadLife is correct, however this thread highlights the problems when using UnionFS and /sharedfolders, whilst there are solutions the obvious when…
  • seanmccabe -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Disk by label shows missing, drive visable - how to mount?.

Thread
    Hi all, After a reboot one of my drives showed as "Missing" status in the "File Systems" section. However, I can see this drive in the "Disks" section and can even "Create" a file system using that disk (but that would format the disk). I've searched…
  • jhussain -

I have a pi 3b+. I followed all the instructions to install the omv but after power up of pi and going through the process, at the end I should get IP address but I do no. I see lots of FAILED commands during bootup of pmv. Any help? I downloaded the…
  • Adoby -

The RPi must also be connected to a network with internet access during the installation process. If it isn't then the installation will fail. See also this thread: help needed to install on raspberrypi 3b+
  • jhussain -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x help needed to install on raspberrypi 3b+.

Thread
    I am trying to install omv on my pi 3b+ but no luck. Installation process runs but it does not give me any ip address as it is suppose to do when installation is complete. Any idea what is wrong I am doing? Installation process says, put img on a SD…
  • crashtest -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Plex issues with UnionFS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from schulcz: “I'm trying to use UnionFS, but I still have issues in PMS by UnionFS shares. ” You need to use /srv/<fuse mount point> in Volumes and Bind mounts and not /sharedfolders
  • schulcz -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex issues with UnionFS.

Quote from geaves: “Quote from schulcz: “I'm trying to use UnionFS, but I still have issues in PMS by UnionFS shares. ” You need to use /srv/<fuse mount point> in Volumes and Bind mounts and not /sharedfolders ” Big thanks for You, now it works…