Scorp21

New NAS (NanoPi M4v2) with lvmcache some question

lusteri

Harddrive Failure and Data Recovery

curious1

Docker locales in LazyLibrarian

Recent Activities

• KM0201 -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Transmission downloaded files cannot be seen/accesed.

Quote from rtibby: “A little bit off topic guys , but can you advise me about what/how to install a VPN through Portainer ? It is what is missing for the moment on My OMV server ... and some users ( :D :| :| ) suggested me I should get one .... ” It's a…
  • KM0201 -

Liked rtibby’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Transmission downloaded files cannot be seen/accesed.

Like (Post)
    A little bit off topic guys , but can you advise me about what/how to install a VPN through Portainer ? It is what is missing for the moment on My OMV server ... and some users ( :D :| :| ) suggested me I should get one ....
  • Scorp21 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem with Static IP.

So,I found the known-host file, I've erased the line wich contain "IP static 1"... Then I try to Access OMV with the console of my computer ,Access granted with SSH as first connection..but access to GUI always impossible with my browser by entering…
  • lusteri -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) New NAS (NanoPi M4v2) with lvmcache some question.

I said earlier I'll give SSD cache a try. Well I can't tell if it's a performance gain or not or even performance is worse then direct access to the hard disk. But there is one point that could be of interest. If it would be possible to keep hdd spin up…
  • curious1 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Harddrive Failure and Data Recovery.

Hi Hendrik, Here is the original disk (wonder if, in fact, this is the parity disk - I'm looking into that) unmounted /dev/sda mount -t btrfs -o recovery,nospace_cache,clear_cache /dev/sda /srv/test ls /srv/test (returned nothing) dmesg -T |…
  • gderf -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread Resolved OMV 5.x (beta) ETA for OMV 5.0 - weeks, months, quarters, 2020?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PVasileff: “are you planning porting openmediavault-transmissionbt plugin for OMV5 from OMV4 ? ” Nope. Quote from PVasileff: “people who do not want to use docker only to use tranmissionbt ” If you can come up with a good reason that…
  • themagicm -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x RAID5 not mounted after upgrade.

@ananas: I wish I saw this earlier. After OMV 3.x to 4.x upgrade my RAID6 didnt show up in filesystem. I reinstalled 4.x from scratch and couldnt mount my RAID6. My previous 3.x install worked fine but stopped wanting to upgrade. So I manually did…
  • themagicm -

Liked ananas’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x RAID5 not mounted after upgrade.

Like (Post)
    Hi there, I just upgraded my OMV version 3.x (latest) to version 4.x After the final reboot the RAID5 array (md127) does not get mounted. /etc/fstab contains: ... /dev/disk/by-label/fs1 /srv/dev-disk-by-label-fs1 ext4…
  • asmalltable -

Replied to the thread Using NFS mount points as shared points.

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Using NFS mount points as shared points.

You need to use the remotemounts plugin. OMV can't use any mountpoint that it didn't mount.