openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

*UPDATE DOCKER Pi-HOLE*

flmaxey

How to disable IPv6 Privacy Extensions

gderf

Pi-hole in doker network problem

geaves

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/​sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local​/sbin ...

geaves

linuxserver.io/deluge

Recent Activities

• flmaxey -

Replied to the thread *UPDATE DOCKER Pi-HOLE*.

Quote from jollyrogr: “Quote from flmaxey: “Why would anyone use an add-on outside of a Docker? :) ” I installed pi-hole on a dietpi VM running in virtualbox. I can't imagine a better way to do it other than using an actual raspberry PI. The only…
  • jollyrogr -

Quote from flmaxey: “Why would anyone use an add-on outside of a Docker? :) ” I installed pi-hole on a dietpi VM running in virtualbox. I can't imagine a better way to do it other than using an actual raspberry PI. The only downside to having it run…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread How to disable IPv6 Privacy Extensions.

Try this. As root edit /etc/sysctl.conf and add these two lines: net.ipv6.conf.all.use_tempaddr=0 net.ipv6.conf.default.use_tempaddr=0 Then, as root run: sysctl -p
  • flmaxey -

--subnet=192.168.178.2/99 ________________________________________________________ /99 ist kein gültiges Subnetz Wenn Sie Ihren MacVlan einrichten (wie gezeigt -> link), sollte Ihr Subnetz-Eintrag dem folgenden ähneln: 192.168.178.0/24 /24 setzt…
  • BUFU1610 -

Replied to the thread How to disable IPv6 Privacy Extensions.

Really? There's nobody out there that can help me fix my ipv6 to keep the same static interface identifier?
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread Pi-hole in doker network problem.

Quote from Nefertiti: “OMV is using a static IP in the router ” That's not what I asked!! To assign a static IP address to something on your network it needs to be outside of the DHCP scope/range, if your OMV was allocated an IP from the DHCP and…
  • Nefertiti -

OMV is using a static IP in the router Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
  • geaves -

Quote from Nefertiti: “I am stuck at the beginning as soon as I want to use the google DNS ” Does your OMV use DHCP or a static IP?
  • Quote from Tomte: “Thanks for the answer! It was an USB drive, I pulled it off. Not nice, but I did it. Is this really the problem? Do I need to find it, attach it, and then I can remove it? ” Yes!! Attach the drive, remove any shared folders…
  • Thanks for the answer! It was an USB drive, I pulled it off. Not nice, but I did it. Is this really the problem? Do I need to find it, attach it, and then I can remove it?