serut

Ironwolf click sound in HC2

mrperfektone

Docker and Container installed in tvheadend not found my dvb-s cards

ramus

Can no longer access share Windows 10 home

Recent Activities

• RedpaX -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x 2,5" USB Drive Spindown not working.

i made it forum.openmediavault.org/index…b7fca84cb38e259e960170eb9 but what is it? Source Code (1 line)
  • serut -

Replied to the thread OMV server stop responding on network while copying.

hmm I don't know if I can install iperf3 now : Shell-Script (87 lines)I've just added inside the apt repo list (/etc/apt/sources.list) deb ftp.de.debian.org/debian sid main And so many (unchecked) updates want to be installed ! I'm running a last…
  • mrperfektone -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Ironwolf click sound in HC2.

I use the latest you can see in the command "v173.01.00.02"
  • mrperfektone -

Although they are stable for you do not change it they do not work for me on the whole 2 units despite following the instructions - You can hear it on the video ...
  • Adoby -

It seems you flashed using an old firmware. Why not use the latest? wiki.odroid.com/odroid-xu4/software/jms578_fw_update
  • Agricola -

Liked Adoby’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Ironwolf click sound in HC2.

Like (Post)
    The output from that command would be interesting to see... Using SBCs as NAS is not for everyone. They demand a willingness to experiment and try things. I have found HC2 with OMV and IronWolf HDDs to be an excellent combination. Rock steady and…
  • RedpaX -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x 2,5" USB Drive Spindown not working.

Source Code (1 line)Why this do not work? -s240 = 30 min until turn sleep mode
  • Adoby -

The output from that command would be interesting to see... Using SBCs as NAS is not for everyone. They demand a willingness to experiment and try things. I have found HC2 with OMV and IronWolf HDDs to be an excellent combination. Rock steady and…
  • mrperfektone -

Okay but I updated the firmware on my hc2 with that command via the wizard: Source Code (1 line) But this does not solve the problem. I am soon tired of Hc2 / OMV 4.0 - It is a brand new hard drive it MUST NOT behave like this at 2 Hc 2 units. They…
  • Adoby -

I had this clicking sound. After I updated the firmware, as @macom suggests above, it went away. I always reflash the firmware anyway, to set spindown, when I get a new HC2. No clicking sounds. I use several Ironwolf HDDs.