Not Able to Configure Remote Nextcloud

sipa

Installation partitioning with 192 gig of RAM

gderf

Having trouble with Picapport Docker on a ODROID OMV installation

Adoby

Portainer Not Pulling Down Radarr Image/Container

madmoench

Löschen in Nextcloud nicht möglich (Problem: Handy-App)

cck1989

Recent Activities

• sipa -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Not Able to Configure Remote Nextcloud.

I follow the same video as most of you, i didnt do the --netowrk my-net but i connected the networks up top to my-net so that letsencrypt and nextcloud used same my-net i think, they are listed in the containers.. i added them if that makes sense. I…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Installation partitioning with 192 gig of RAM.

Do a minimum Debian net-install, and size your swap tiny or not at all. The you can install OMV from the deb package. I run my OMV with no swap on 16GB of RAM and never had a problem.
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread Having trouble with Picapport Docker on a ODROID OMV installation.

Odroid HC1 is arm32v7 but picapport arm32v6 works on HC2 anyway. No need to set any tag on this image. But picapport feels very slow. To the point that it is unusable for me. But I may have configured it wrong... Or it is something with the wrong…
  • mochi -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Installation partitioning with 192 gig of RAM.

Thread
    Hi. I am trying to install OMV on a Dell server with 192 gig RAM and a 120 gig SSD disk. The issue is the partitioning makes the swap file 117 gig which doesn't leave anything for the OS. There doesn't seem to be a way to change this. Once I am to…
  • madmoench -

Liked gderf’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Portainer Not Pulling Down Radarr Image/Container.

Like (Post)
    Resetting the NIC from omv-firstaid doesn't fix it for me. The file was deleted, not regenerated, and I had to replace it by hand.
  • madmoench -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Portainer Not Pulling Down Radarr Image/Container.

Huh strange. Anyways just made a backup of this file, in case it doesn't regenerate. Only entry was my Pihole. Thanks for your input.
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Portainer Not Pulling Down Radarr Image/Container.

Resetting the NIC from omv-firstaid doesn't fix it for me. The file was deleted, not regenerated, and I had to replace it by hand.
  • jftaal -

Replied to the thread Having trouble with Picapport Docker on a ODROID OMV installation.

okay so it turns out it was my inpatients indeed. Feeling quite stupid now. But it was my understanding that photos that were already present in the photo folder would be processed by picapport. But this does not happen. It does say building database 0…
  • madmoench -

That's great to hear. Also makes a lot more sense. I noticed the network errors while troubleshooting docker, said something abdout "deb.debian.org could not be resolved" this was what prompted me to reset the NIC. Do you have any other Workaround other…
  • madmoench -

Liked gderf’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Portainer Not Pulling Down Radarr Image/Container.

Like (Post)
    Quote from madmoench: “Seeing as this issue creeps up consistently on all my attempts at setting up OMV 5.X and docker only AFTER rebooting the server once. ” Maybe your OMV 5 is doing what mine is. For some reason the /etc/resolv.conf file gets…