openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

• New

Hallo zusammen,

ich hoffe Ihr könnt mir helfen. Ich betreibe OMV 3.0.99 auf einem HP Proliant G7 N54L.
    Seit einiger Zeit habe ich das Problem, wenn ich in der Aktualisierungsverwaltung auf "Prüfen" klicke erhalte ich folgende Fehlermeldung:

Source Code

1. Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; apt-get update 2>&1' with exit code '100': Get:1
    2. #Text von mir gelöscht#
    3. Packages Reading package lists... W: The repository 'file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives Release' does not have a Release file. W: GPG error: http://packages.openmediavault.org/public erasmus InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: 0F6BCC17C26BFADC27F221007E7A6C592EF35D13 W: The repository 'http://packages.openmediavault.org/public erasmus InRelease' is not signed. W: GPG error:
  • New

Hello.
    So, for some time i haveing this problem. When i want to transfer (1-2GB+ files) from windows 10 (network drives) to an external drive or even sometimes when i'm watching a movie via plex server, the connection drops and i need to shutdown the openmediavault (rock64) and reopen it to acces again the network drive.
    Can someone help me please, i'm desperated..
    Any other info you need, let me know.
    Thanks in advance, Alex.

My actual samba settings:

Source Code

1. max protocol = SMB3
  • New

Hello, after having updated my OMV installation I cannot access the WebGui anymore. I already tried a lot of things to fix it based on forum threads but it didn't managed it. So could you please help to get the Gui back. SSH and all the other things seem to work fine as before, only the Webgui is not working anymore. When I use omv-firstaid and try to reconfigure the Web Control Panel I get the following error message:

ERROR: Failed to connect /var/lib/openmediavault/engined.sock: [Errno 111] Connection refused

Here's the output of omv-engined -d -f

Source Code

1. root@openmediavault:/etc/php# omv-engined -d -f
    2. Registered data models:
    3. conf.service
    4. conf.service.autoshutdown
    5. conf.service.ftp
    6. conf.service.ftp.modban.rule
    7. conf.service.ftp.modtls

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Flash Memory Plugin

getName()

Update Error - Aktualisierungsverwaltung (3.0.99)

KingKalle

How to recover RAID10 ?

getName()

Installing Docker and Krusader

ryecoaaron

Loosing network connections

Recent Activities

• sweetbb -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 0.4 Installing Docker and Krusader.

Like (Post)
    Updating to the latest openmediavault package is what fixed that error in your post. Updating to latest is the first thing I do after installing OMV.
  • getName() -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Flash Memory Plugin.

Just a friendly reminder, forcing ( -f) apt may break a lot, if you dont know the dependencies I would not do that.
  • KingKalle -

Replied to the thread Update Error - Aktualisierungsverwaltung (3.0.99).

Details zur Fehlermeldung: Source Code (35 lines)
  • getName() -

Replied to the thread How to recover RAID10 ?.

• sweetbb -

I've noticed that suddenly the flash memory drive is red and almost full in the dashboard. Is this normal? I also notice that SSH is really slow to respond?
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 0.4 Installing Docker and Krusader.

Updating to the latest openmediavault package is what fixed that error in your post. Updating to latest is the first thing I do after installing OMV.
  • Zuzuitu -

Posted the thread Loosing network connections.

Thread
    Hello. So, for some time i haveing this problem. When i want to transfer (1-2GB+ files) from windows 10 (network drives) to an external drive or even sometimes when i'm watching a movie via plex server, the connection drops and i need to shutdown the…
  • Raz3r -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Daapd problem.

I got it so far, that music is played and the speaker can be controlled via the web-interface. the error with lost connection is still there. Also no cover art is shown and in the playlist there is no tag shown. Anyone got an idea?
  • wil31 -

Replied to the thread How to recover RAID10 ?.

Finally I used : mdadm --manage /dev/md0 --set-faulty /dev/sda mdadm --manage /dev/md0 --remove /dev/sda Shutdown, replace disk, boot mdadm --manage /dev/md0 --add /dev/sda mdadm --detail /dev/md0 * /dev/md0: Version : 1.2 Creation Time : Sun Apr …
  • macom -

df will show some (9) folder2ram entries, if the plugin is installed