The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Accessing admin page with openvpn-as via docker

Runenlyd

pi-hole in docker

toppi

Installing LSI MegaRaid Storage Manager on OMV 5.33.4 (Debian 10)

EasyRhino

Confused with Permission + Sharefolders- OMV5

Mr. Ralph

guter Rat ...

macom

Recent Activities

• Runenlyd -

Replied to the thread Accessing admin page with openvpn-as via docker.

• toppi -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x pi-hole in docker.

@legra Can you verbose, please? I´m trying to create docker macvlan with IPv6 ULA but I always fail: docker network create -d macvlan \ --subnet=192.168.178.0/24 \ --gateway=192.168.178.1 \ --ipv6 --subnet=fd00::/64
  • EasyRhino -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Installing LSI MegaRaid Storage Manager on OMV 5.33.4 (Debian 10).

okay well that makes me feel a bit validated, thanks for the insight. I realize that the command line tools can probably do everything, but I'm a noob and the GUI of the storage manager really helps visualize just what my options are. (and not having…
  • Mr. Ralph -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Confused with Permission + Sharefolders- OMV5.

@TechnoDadLife, @ryecoaaron, @Agricola Sorry had tag you guys, just haven't received any reply from anyone and I'm really lost here and/or confused. Will appreciated if anyone can answer/explain or attach a link, that can clarify my confusion. I…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x guter Rat ....

Quote from mirada: “Ich nutze bisher OMV2 mit einem Raid 1 2x3TB. Kann ich die beiden HDD einfach in den OMV5-NAS einbauen/anstöpseln ? Werden die als Raid 1 mit allen Daten erkannt ? ” Sollte funktionieren. Einfach probieren. Das RAID sollte beim…
  • sNIKE -

Liked Windowseat’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Clamav Antivirus not working anymore after update.

Like (Post)
    SOLVED: First removed clamav Plugin from OMV Then removed clamav using the terminal using "apt-get purge clamav-daemon" Then reinstalled plugin and left it alone for an hour. Then I found a response from you on May 26 2019 that sudgested to have ALL…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) ETA for OMV 5.0 - 2020, 2021, 2022?.

I found to get this to work, I also needed to do: Source Code (1 line)also for OMV extras to show up I needed to : Source Code (2 lines)After full installed.
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Accessing admin page with openvpn-as via docker.

Quote from Runenlyd: “Thanks So weird things here (or there's something omv related I don't understand : There is no /usr/local/openvpn_as/init.log. No openvpn_as in the local folder. I founded the init file in the appdata/openvpn-as folder I created…
  • matefon -

Liked Adoby’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Nginx update?.

Like (Post)
    Yes! There is a way! You can run any version of any web server in a container using docker, as long as the docker and the OMV GUI doesn't use the same port.
  • matefon -

Liked Adoby’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Nginx update?.

Like (Post)
    No. Sorry. I have no idea. There are a lot of tutorials online on the topic, some even seem to be about doing it on a OMV NAS. I haven't tried any. Search the internet for something like "tutorial webserver docker" and try with and without "omv" in the…