ryecoaaron

Filesystems/shares frequently disappear and reappear ~30secs later

allactionrob

Permission problem/Rechteproblem

Nextcloud install at OMV 4.x ?

Morlan

Recent Activities

• henfri -

Replied to the thread Snapraid Disaster?.

No... Please show the output of Source Code (1 line)Anyway anyway that clearly seems like the disk has a Hardware Problem. We should not further Stress it. I would now take this Disk out of the system. And work with the copy.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV Qemu-KVM.

Quote from Firefly: “I need to virtualise MacOs. ” nicksherlock.com/2019/10/insta…alina-10-15-on-proxmox-6/ Quote from Firefly: “Any pros for using promox instead of unraid? ” Proxmox isn't a NAS. It is a hypervisor like VMware ESXi. I've never…
  • allactionrob -

Replied to the thread Filesystems/shares frequently disappear and reappear ~30secs later.

Since posting my question I've built a new OMV 5.1.2-1 image on a new microSD card, using Raspian Buster instead of Armbian. Things are a little better, and occasionally it works beautifully, but then goes back to being very flaky. I've just seen in the…
  • Morlan -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Portainer: Much Ado About Nothing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from apveening: “Unfortunately, that trick does not (yet) work on Portainer itself. ” The "Install Portainer" button in omv-extras will update portainer though.
  • quotengrote -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Permission problem/Rechteproblem.

Thread
    Hi all, nach ein paar dummen Fehlern von mir habe ich das Rechtesystem komplett zerschossen. Ausgangslage: 4x HDDs(ext4) MergerFS - Share one 5 Unterordner Shares (mg, amd, musik, videos, backup) Ich hatte also ineinander liegende Ordner. Ich habe auf…
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Nextcloud install at OMV 4.x ?.

• Morlan -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x URBackup Server NEWBIE.

I just tried it out and had no problems accessing my the backups with windows explorer. I did not manipulate the folder permissions at any point. When I set up the shared folder I left permission on default (User rw; Group rw; Others r).
  • Firefly -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV Qemu-KVM.

Thanks for your replay. We currently use OMV4. I need to virtualise MacOs. This runs with virtualbox as well but it is to slow. Any pros for using promox instead of unraid?
  • thefunkygibbon -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Installed PiHole using the latest guide on here - but its old version.

i just ran docker pull --all-tags pihole/pihole and it seems to have downloaded more than before (without that all tags it was saying it was already up to date) will destroy and bring it up again. is there a way of doing it without having to…
  • macom -

Liked Morlan’s post in the thread OMV 4.x URBackup Server NEWBIE.

Like (Post)
    With the release of OMV 5 in the future I was looking to set up UrBackup in Docker. But the official docker image is only available for amd64 architecture. So I started reading about setting up docker images and container and started porting the image…