tinh_x7

Before Install OMV + JBOD

Snapraid Disaster?

gderf

VMWare and iSCSI

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• lexmark3200 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x NFS more clients access to Shared Folders.

OK another question is, how can I automount my shared folder in my OMV to my local PC?? I had auto.master and auto.nfs configured. Now in /srv/nfs I can see ewerything what I shared in NFS on OMV server. Is any posibility to mount that share like hard…
  • tinh_x7 -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) can't reach Nextcloud setup with with Docker.

I notice that somehow it trying to use the Linuxserver.io's cert instead of LetsEncrypt. I'm using no.ip.org though.
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) can't reach Nextcloud setup with with Docker.

Sorry I don't use LetsEncrypt or Nextcloud. About all I know of them is that they are complex.
  • tinh_x7 -

I've activated the LetsEncrypt, and now I can't access Nextcloud with either URL or local ip address. config.php PHP Source Code (26 lines) Source Code (18 lines)
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread Snapraid Disaster?.

You could use a terminal program that allows you to copy text to the clipboard so that you can paste it elsewhere. Or if the command you are running doesn't require any user interaction you redirect it to a file that you can open in an editor later and…
  • gderf -

I believe Chrome is more sensitive to security problems with web sites such as expired or mismatched certificates.
  • curious1 -

Replied to the thread Snapraid Disaster?.

Thanks. Posting output from command line ... this is where I always seem to have a question. How do I get that from the command line output into here? Or can I get it from the OMV GUI and then post it into here? Sorry, linux challenged. Meanwhile, here…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) VMWare and iSCSI.

@rjones1229 @TJS I created a basic tgt plugin. Feel free to test it out and/or add/suggest features. github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…lopers/openmediavault-tgt
  • tinh_x7 -

I managed to reached the setup page by used Safari on Macbook. Don't know why I can't access it through Google Chrome.
  • Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Move docker /var/lib/docker folder on external drive.